Friday, October 16, 2009

a little explaining;

i realized that alot of my posts are not exactly self explainitory and i am guessing alot of people have no idea what polyvore is.  well i dont EXACTLY know either, but basically you just create sets showcasing art, or fashion.  most of the sets i make are fashion.  they are all designed by me, most of the recent ones are for certain contests that polyvore has.  by clicking the picture you can view the set on polyvores site and see everything that i used in the set.

i just do them because i have fun creating them.  and i like posting them on my blog.  and that is that.  any questions let me know.

don't forget you can follow my blog, & my twitter; and you should!  and you can always leave comments, questions and feedback.  thank you for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment