Tuesday, December 15, 2009

back at it with a new approach;

hello lovers, jesh i havent been updating this in like a month.  welll, i am back.  and i am going to try to be much more dedicated.

okay so i am getting frustrated because WHY can't you find people's blogs by they're "following" info or whatever?!  someone PLEASE help me w/ this before it drives me crazy! haha.


soooo as far as life.  well i am so excited that my AMAZING SISTER comes home on saturday for almost a month.  and so do a bunch of other people i love, and a bunch more that i dont care to see :/  but it is the holidays and so it should be fun.

everything is going to come together for me in this next year, i can feel it.  its allll going to happen.  this is going to be my year of really doing it big and getting where i want to be.  such an exciting thought.  i dont know where exactly life will take me but i know its going to be where I WANT to go!

so, i am going to be writing hopefully daily, i used to be able to do this on my blackberry but last time i tried it wouldnt work so i will try and get that working.  and besides writing i am going to fill this with much much more so stay tuned lovelys, things are about to get interesting ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment