Tuesday, March 2, 2010

dissapointment on a tuesday;

So I got up this morning, planning to put some great new music on my iPod to motivate me to go to the gym.  Well I am usually really great at finding good new music, but I have to say either I have lost my touch, or music SUCKS right now.  I have found about 4 songs that I would actually like to listen to right now out of the 30 I have downloaded.  Very dissapointing since it has been weeks since I have looked for new music at all.  Well I might as well share w/ you the songs I do like!

1. Victory - DJ Kahled ft. Nas & John Legend
HONESTLY-- How can DJ K's shitty ass even be associated w/ this song.  I am SO not a fan of his but I LOVE LOVE LOVE John Legend.

2. Bulletproof - La Roux
I am pretty sure this isn't all that new.  But I am not really sure where I have heard it before, these days- probably on a commertial.

3.  Women Lie, Men Lie - Yo Gotti ft. Lil Wayne
I have also heard this before, again not sure where.  I feel like this blog is a joke right now because none if this is actually new.

4. KnockOut - Lil Wayne ft. Nicki Minaj
Obviously Rebirth came out in February, but I was majorly slacking and never really checked it out.  Honestly at first listen I'm not that interested.

Okay, honestly all those songs but 1 are not even that great.  I am really bummed.  SOMEONE please tell me what they are listening to right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment