Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentines Day;

Oh Valentines Day, I am not exactly sure why I feel so negative about this holiday this year.  I usually take it as a day to do something incredibly fun w my friends.  Two years ago I flew to LA and had a fantastic time, and last year I flew back to Oly and also had a great time.  This year, I plan to do the same only I'll be staying in town.  DWOWW and a bottle of Little Black Dress is my "Valentine".  Since I take any holiday as a chance to dress up I even bought this shirt from Urban.  But I have just been in a negative mood.  Honestly for reasons I don't care to share w/ everyone in the world.  But if you know me, you definitely know why!

Anyway, after being completely unexcited and sad about this day rolling around, I finally woke up this morning and realized that I should take it as a reminder to love ME, love my FRIENDS, and love my FAMILY.  I have NEVER been a serial dater anyway, and am usually happier single than in a relationship.  So, I am writing this blog because my sister said it would make me feel better, and she is right.  Guys play way too much of a role in our lifes.  We should be living for ourself, not living to find the ONE. 

Well I am very excited to go see Valentines Day.  I seriously promise to start posting alot more.  Everyone enjoy Valentines Day and most important, dont forget to love yourself today!  Okay I am done being cheesy now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment