Wednesday, April 14, 2010

NEW MUSIC WORTH READING ABOUT;

Okay, so FINALLY I am stoked to post a list of the new music I just downloaded.  I seriously suggest you check all these songs out too and have them on your pre-summer playlists.

1. Airplanes ft Hayley Williams - B.o.B
2. Winner ft Justin Timberlake & T.I.. - Jamie Foxx
3. Don't Let Me Fall - B.o.B.
4. Body Bounce ft Akon - Kardinal Offishall
5. My Boo - Cold Flamez
6. As We Enter - Nas & Damian Marley
7. She Makes Me Feel Alright - Freeway
8. Shut Up & Let It Go ft Lady Bee - Sidney Samson
9. Make You Love Me - Prince Charlez
10. Toot It & Boot It - YG
11. All I Want Is You ft J. Cole - Miguel
12. 143 ft Ray J - Bobby Brackins
13. That Tree ft Kid Cudi - Snoop
14. 69 Chevy ft Kurupt - Dr. Hollywood
15. Like A G6 - FM (aka Far East Movement)
16. Super High ft Ne-Yo - Rick Ross
17. It's No Getting Over ft Chris Willis - David Guetta
18. I'm In The House ft Zuper Blahq - Steve Aoki
19. Text ft Mann - Jason Derulo
20. I Do My Thing ft Snoop - Kid Cudi

DOWNLOAD IT! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment