Tuesday, April 13, 2010

something i havent done in a while;

So, I have come to the conclusion that I am a terrible blogger. Not because I don't have ideas, things to blog about, or words to say, but because 1. it takes a lot of effort, and I'm pretty much just lazy. And 2. I can’t seem to write anything personal about myself without cringing and deleting it all to right an incredibly boring and dulled down version.

So clearly I've recently been blogging more about fashion and such. Because I love it, but I guess also because I am too afraid to tell about the real me. I am starting to wonder when this happened. I have blogged about the real me since I was fourteen, and now suddenly...I have nothing to say.

So (because clearly every paragraph in this post has to start with so) I really want to make a mid-new years ish resolution. To 1. put effort into this, expressing the things I love (like fashion) and 2. to talk about myself (and my life) with no fear of sounding whiney, cheesy, bitchy, or dumb.

We will see how this goes.

I have a feeling my life is about to get a little bit crazy. But they say you will never know if you can fly if you don't jump! That would be just one of the "cheesy" things I say to get myself through every day as calmly as possible, in a world where I have NO idea where I fit in or what my purpose is. Along with "Every day is a good day, some are just better than others." , "Life is like driving through a snow storm. Even though you can only see a few feet ahead of you, you just have to believe and trust that the road will continue to appear." and "Everything happens for a reason.". Although some might call these quotes lame or cliché, they really are what get me from one day to the next without a complete and total anxiety attack break down.

So WHOA, reading over all of that I think I possibly accomplished half of my goal. Now for the other half. Who's ready for a seriously long synopsis of what I think is in this summer? Maybe tomorrow... ;

No comments:

Post a Comment