Tuesday, July 28, 2009

a happier & healthier me;

to make myself happier and healthier today i am going to:

1. drink more water & stay hydrated.
[drinking at least half your body weight in ounces is the neccisarry amount of water per day]

2. go to the grocery store and buy healthy but tasty foods.
[-almonds
-apples
-broccoli
-green beans
-berries
-eggs
-brown rice]

3. bring healthy snacks to work so i save money and eat better.

4. clean my room and actually put my clothes away.
[having a clean room will eliminate stress and time. i wont have to dig through piles of clothes on the floor in the mornings or wonder if i am missing certain things]

5. run, or do some form of excersise.
[start to get back in the habbit of excersising daily. taking it one day at a time.]

6. take a cold bath to beat the heat and relax.

7. read.

hopefully all these things will help me focus on myself and make me happier and healthier. i will update tomorrow on what of them i actually accomplished.

No comments:

Post a Comment