Tuesday, July 28, 2009

life is a crazy thing;

so today, my tire blew on the way to work. hmm really? i am honestly not sure anything else could go wrong [knock on wood]. but the preson who pulled over to help me was a pastor. he changed my tire for me and just asked that i go to church to repay him. so maybe that is some sort of sign. i definitely plan on at least giving it a try. maybe it will be good for me and help me get my life on track.

i reallllly need to sort some things out before long. i really think it will be alot easier once ricky goes to college though cause i wont have much to do.

so i might be going home to the point this weekend depending on if natalie decides if she wants to drive or not. i would be leaving like thursday after work and then coming home on sunday. i actually really want to go. but then again it doesnt matter too much either way because the beach trip is the week after and my sister will be home in a couple weeks so i am hopefully going to head over then.

i am very very excited for the beach trip. its going to be like my whole family. i really hope i can convince ricky to come down for a day and night to meet my family and everything. i am so excited to spend time w my family and be on the ocean! super relaxing. get out of the drama of oly.

so i want to start writing different stuff in this blog. not just about my life. but i have to figure out what kinds of things. i think my life is just super hectic right now, it always gets that way durring the summer. so once i get everything taken care of and once ricky goes to college i will have a more clear mind and have time to work on my fragrance and writing more legitimate things in this blog. for now, all i can handle is venting my life. well that is all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment