Wednesday, November 11, 2009

enter galactic love connection;

so, i got my car to work today.  finally.  but of course every simple little thing w my car is and all day adventure.  i think i got about an hour of sleep last night.  by the time i could fall asleep my phone was ringing off the hook.

tomorrow i am getting a temporary phone to use since my main one is shut off cause i'm broke.  my mom has an extra line i can use, but its not blackberry.  but at least i will be able to call and txt so that is good.

not going to lmfao tomorrow.  bummer.  but whatever.  i guess i might be going to warren miller on friday.  and then i need to figure out when i am going to leave for idaho.  im guessing monday at the latest.  but i have to check the passes.

loving the new kid cudi cd.  and lala.com since you can listen to like everything for free.  its great.

welllll i am bored of this already.  so so so excited for xmas when my sister comes home.  christmas break is fun fun fun.  byebye now.

No comments:

Post a Comment