Tuesday, November 3, 2009

twenty five things about me;

1. Beauty & the Beast is my all time favorite movie. Always has been, always will be. I remember seeing it in the theater when i was little and think it's a beautiful story.

2. I absolutely love to work out, running and yoga are my favorites. Running makes me extremely happy, and yoga calms, destresses and keeps me centered.

3. I am completely obsessed with music. I can sit online & on iTunes for days just looking up new music and making new playlists.

4. I've been a vegitarian now for over a year. My parents always have been, and i've tried a few times before but havent lasted. I am so proud of myself.

5. Four is my favorite number, its the only number that has the same number of letters when spelled out as the number it's spelling out.

6. Every song reminds me of a different time or person in my life.

7. It took me a long time, but i have finally realized that family is the most important thing in the world. I would be no one with out mine and i love them more than anything.

8. I truely believe that everything happens for a reason.

9. Most of the time i feel like i don't have any close friends. I think i rarely share my actual feelings with anyone because of this.

10. My bed is my favorite place in the whole world.

11. When i grow up i want to move to L.A. and become famous, or start my own spa, work for a big cosmetic company, or write for a magazine.

12. If i had to chose a last meal, with out a doubt it would be my moms smoked salmon w asparagus.

13. I find new places fascinating.

14. I love pictures, they difinitely say a thousands words.

15. My little brother Joe can make me happy any time, any place.

16. I'm not scared of getting older because i live every day to the fullest.

17. I think success makes guys more attractive, and i'm not sure that is a good thing.

18. I am the oldest of five sibblings. I'm also all of my grandparents first grandchild.

19. I'm the only person i know that has a "favorite" day that isnt their birthday or a holiday. Mine is October 4th.

20. I am NOT named after the Fleetwood Mac song "Rhiannon" but it is one of my favorite songs, and favorite bands. I was actually named after the Celtic goddess Rhiannon, look her up, she has an interesting story.

21. I try to be nice to everyone i meet. I don't think there is any reason to be rude or to judge people. I know that everyone is different and that is what makes the world an interesting place.

22. I never feel jealous, awkward or embarrassed. I believe that there is no use for those emotions and have learned to block them out.

23. I wont drink water unless its out of a 30 oz. water bottle. And i try and drink at least two a day.

24. I think that life is what you make it and always try to look on the bright side. I try really hard to never take anything for granted.

25. I love to fall asleep to my sister playing the piano, even though i havent had the chance to in a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment