Wednesday, August 19, 2009

crackberry.

I am so addicted to my phone its pathetic. I feel like I can honestly say I have never been addicted to anything, but now I am realizing that my phone is an addiction. I do not know what I would do w out my blackberry! It keeps my life together and can always keep me entertained. Its kind of sad though that I never get off it.

Its kind of weird to think that some people consider people who just sit on their phones all the time as anti social, but how can that be right. More like OVER social! Because all I do on my phone is socialize in many different ways.

Well this is kind of a dumb blog but I just felt like saying something about it. I am really really in the blogging mood right now so I plan on doing some work on mine later today. Right now I am going to go back to watching the tyra show and missing you!

If you aren't already, follow me on twitter!

No comments:

Post a Comment