Tuesday, August 18, 2009

So I've been wanting to write for a while now but just haven't really known what to say. The last few weeks have been kind of crazy but not in the way that you are probably thinking. And not in the way that I normally mean crazy.

Well I guess the last thing I wrote about were plans to go to the beach. Well I have to say being off work was amazing, finally going to the ocean w ricky was amazing, and seeing all my family was amazing. I certainly had a great trip that I will remember forever, and I think mostly for a reason that doesn't need to be shared because it is a personal memory that I want to keep to myself.

Then on saturday I had my family reunion in port gamble which was a lot of fun actually. I learned a lot about my grandpa and his brothers and sisters. And port gamble is a super cute little town that I had never been to. I think that was about all for my weekend.

So I certainly wasn't excited to go back to work on monday and was just so over my job and feeling like quiting. And when I got there they let me go because they wanted someone w more experience which actaully made my day. I know that everything happens for a reason so I am not worried about it.

The week was hectic, rickys family moved into his new amazing house so there was lots to be done.

And then this last weekend was rickys last weekend. It was a really good one. He had a party at his old house on friday night and saturday his sister had a birthday party at the new house.

Then on sunday we drove east and he went to college and I came home for the week.

So that's where I am now, laying in my bed at my parents house. And he's gone to college and I'm not sure when ill see him next. All I have to say is this is really hard and I don't want to talk about it anymore than that.

So that's the update for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment