Tuesday, August 4, 2009

"extreme tubing' and beach bound.

so the weekend was pretty fun but very mellow. i just hung out w ricky durring the day and then went to bed fairly early at night. natalie was out of town and brittney was sick so i felt like there was pretty much nothing to do. which was fine by me because i have been extremely tired lately.

saturday we took the boat out though which was alot of fun. i am extremely beat up from tubing though. the soreness is finally starting to go away but the bruises on my legs are not.

so i need to go home to do a couple errands and meet up w ricky. then i believe we are going to get lunch at quiznos since its buy one get one for a dollar, whoop whoop. and then we are driving to my beach house in long beach. i cant wait. all my family from my dads side is there so it should be alot of fun. and ricky will finally get to meet some of my family. i am super bummed my step mom couldnt make it though. but it will be nice to spend the week w family and little joe!

i am supppper anxious! time couldnt go by fast enough. hopefully i will be able to post on this from my cell while i am there since i am sure there is no computer at the beach house. if not then updates when i get back! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment