Sunday, January 31, 2010

comin out your mouth with your blah blah blah, zip your lip like a pad lock;

This Urban Outfitters shirt made me laugh.  And since I am incredibly lazy and tired after a very long seven days, this is as good of a post as you are going to get right now. :)

I start another 40 hour week tomorrow but I am very excited for the weekend ahead.  I am just going to use this blog as a little update on my life since I havent talked about me in a while.

Tomorrow I am going to do some blogging about what I thought about the grammys.  But right now I am DVRing it so I can watch it commercial free tomorrow after work.

So I have a question...didn't this used to have spell check...and why doesssn't it?!  I seriously need it!!

I've decided I actually kinda like Ke$ha's album.  Especially Blah Blah Blah, Stephen, and Backstaber!

So things to do this week: 1. Clean my room because I was going to do it today but I got sucked into online shopping and blogging.

2. Go to good will to get something "country" for Kia's going away party.

3. Get white shirts and make a super bowl shirt.  GO SAINTS!

4. WATCH THE GRAMMYS (TOMORROW) Already excited based on Yahoo! coverage!

Ehhh, I am over this.  Sorry it's been lame the last few days.  More exciting this week. BYE BYE.

No comments:

Post a Comment