Monday, January 25, 2010

HOPE FOR HAITI;

Text "Haiti" to 90999 to donate $10!  (before March 1st)
Whether you have or haven't done this yet, you should know that it is tax deductable and the only proof you need is the charge on your cell phone bill.  So dont forget to help the people of Haiti, and when filing your taxes don't forget your cell phone bill.
I know I'm a little late on this one.  Already $275 million and counting has been donated.  But while complaining about how bad our economy is and how little you have you should remember the people of Haiti that no longer have anywhere to live at all.  Ten dollars to most American's is a lunch, maybe two days worth of starbucks, a week of bottled water over tap.  I'm sure if you really think about it, you will see they could use it alot more than us.  Not that I think I have to convince anyone.  I just today found out the tax deductible bill was passed.  Wanted to share that with everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment