Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Fashion For A Cause;

So, I am really dissapointed that I am having such a hard time finding awesome items that donate proceeds to charity.  If anyone knows a good place to find this, please let me know.  But I was able to find a few things that I thought were blog worthy.  Enjoy :)



This Everlon Bracelet designed by Rachel Bilson, costs $100 and donates $20 to the Diamond Empowerment Fund (DEF), a non profit international organization that supports education in Africa.  Learn more and purchase at Macys.


Okay, so this is one of my favorite things I have found.  Give and Take Tees have a bunch of different tees that all donate proceeds to different organizations.  I would 100% suggest at least taking a look at the site and the awesome tee's they have!




Orange is the new black!
Support the "Orange You Happy to Erase MS" foundation by buying orange products like these. 
Love this "Orange You Lucky" Love and Peace Bracelet!  Shop now here!


Okay, so I really tried.  And I am really disappointed I couldn't find more.  Maybe I am looking in the wrong places.  Props to Marie Clare online though because almost everything I found was through them.  More to come soon I really hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment