Thursday, January 21, 2010

two thousand and ten.

Okay.  So it's a new year.  Almost a month into a new year actually.  And I have yet to blog.  So lets change that!  I say this EVERY time, but I am really going to try to blog every single day.  I used to do it, and it's really not that hard.  So I am giving up farmville and cafe world, which is ALL I want to do once I sit down at the computer.  But I am not going to anymore.  Instead I am going to work on this.  Because this is HOPEFULLY more interesting for other people, and in a few years will certainly be more important to me than those.

So, since it is a new year...I am going to start by summing up 2009, then I want to post my favorite pictures of '09, and lastly, goals for 2010.  I want to do something different with this blog, but I havent figure out what yet.  So if anyone has any ideas on what they would find more interesting from or about me...please please please share. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment