Sunday, January 24, 2010

Things I've learned from songs by Taylor Swift;


1. It's better to feel something, rather than nothing at all.

2. You can only say sorry so many times before it stops meaning anything.

3. You truly cannot help who you fall madly in love with.

4. Love is difficult.

5. Breaking up with someone is never simple, or easy.  There are no clean breaks.

6. Right in this moment you might think that it is the end of the world.  But it isn't.  Life moves on.

7. Learn to laugh at those who think they are better than you.

8. Forever and always can end at any moment, for any reason.


9. Although life is not a fairytale, I will eventually find someone who will treat me like a princess.

10. Life always goes on.

11. It takes time to find yourself, but keep trying and take it day by day.

12. You're never alone when you feel like you aren't good enough.

13. Boys cheat on even the most beautiful girls.


14. Never forgive a cheater.

15. Too much time is wasted hoping for someone to love you the way you want them too.  If it is meant to be it will be.  You can't force love.

So there are the things I have learned from songs by Taylor.  I decided to write this blog because my sister got addicted to her and told me to download all the music I didnt have of hers.  So I did, and started to listening to it all.  This blog probably comes off far too cheesy for my own taste.  But they are all good points about life.  It always goes on, and when you least expect it you will find your prince.  And then it may or may not work out, but that is no reason to give up.  Life is a rollercoaster but if we didnt have hard times we would never appreciate the great ones.  Maybe life really can be a fairy tale where everyone gets their happy ending, if you just believe.

*check out Kirsten Kuehn Designs (headband shown above on Taylor) here.

1 comment: