Thursday, January 21, 2010

my life in two thousand and nine;

So, I rang in the new year of 2009 in Olympia w the people that I believed to be my best friends at the time.  Then I came back to Sandpoint for about a month and got ready to move back to Olympia.  Which I did on Valentines day.  Shortly after I started working, became a party girl of Olympia.  Moved in w two girls.  I can't say it wasnt an incredibly fun time in my life.  Turned 21, a day to remember for sure.  Fell madly in love w someone.  Lost all of my friends because of it.  Learned that I clearly was a bad judge of who my friends were.  Learned that sometimes you can believe that you found the perfect person, just to realize that it isnt actually meant to be.  Moved back to Sandpoint to live at home.  Got a job I am crazy bananas about.  Still continued to question what real friends are and if I have ever had any.  And then spend the last few moments of the year w family, and ended it w my little sister who I completely love.

And that is the shortest version I can write about 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment